- Thinking of a Team Building Event ?
- Fancy a game between workmates ?
- Maybe a Company Social ?
- Even a Community or Fundraising Event ?
The AOM CC Cricket Pitch is available for hire throughout the year. Reserving the pitch is really simple and you’ll have access to most of the club facilities throughout the day.
Some of the benefits include:
- Recently renovated changing facilities
- Personnel on hand throughout your event
- Equipment hire
- Electronic scoreboard (if not being used elsewhere)
- Experienced scorer and umpires
- Guidance of game type (eg. pairs or standard format)
- Use of nets for pre-match practice
- Close to Manchester City centre
- Fully licensed bar
- Pool table
- Large function room
- Beer garden for spectators
- Exterior sheltered area
- Picturesque Location
Contact details for ground hire are email@example.com. Costs depend on the package required, together with timing and duration of your event (eg. day / evening, week / weekday etc). Example costs are given below. Prices will be confirmed on application.
Step 1 – Selecting the Day
First consult our Fixture Calendar for available dates for 2014. Clarification should be sought via the named contact below. Example cost:
- T20 Weekday Evening or Weekend Hires – £115 + VAT
- One day 50 ov Weekday Hires – £175 + VAT
- Additional charges may apply if hire is not in conjunction with bar or catering services
Stage 2 – Select your catering option
There are catering options available. However, the most called for options are as follows:
- Silver Service Plus – £150 + VAT
- A buffet for 25 people including hot pizza and chicken drumsticks, cold sandwiches, fruit and sweet assortment
- Silver Service – £120 + VAT
- A cricket style buffet for 25 people including cold sandwiches, fruit and sweet assortment
Stage 3 – Complete the booking
Two simple steps. It’s that easy, so get booking !
- Contact Peter Whyley to confirm your booking on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once date, requirements and price are agreed, send your deposit to seal the booking.
From Craig Wilson (Technical Director at Sinclair Knight Merz, Manchester)
Thanks for a great cricketing evening. A great time was had by all and everything went to plan including the result and the weather !!
Everyone from the spectators to the players commented on the great facilities which we were able to use including all the hire of the equipment, the very welcome half time refreshments and the food and drink which were organised by yourselves for after the match which proved to be great value all served in a great social atmosphere in the Clubhouse.
Many thanks for helping us have a hugely successful team building and social event, We shall certainly be returning for another summer evening of cricket next year.